1.4K views

After listening to an hour or more sales pitch I bought books which are nothing more than computer printer generated pamphlets & subscribed to 1 year subscription to Laissez Faire newsletter. Theweb site refured to reduce the subscription length from 2 years to 1 year & I mae the mistake of agreeing to the book purchase which automatically put me into a 2 year newslettrer subscription. I have been charged for 2 years and they ignored requests to reduce the charge.

I have found the home office address for Agora,Inc & Laissez Faire at:

Administrative Offices:

(410) 783-8499

P.O. Box 1936

Baltimore, MD 21203

This info is not easy to find, Maryland protects it registered companies.

Write direct and don't get blown off at the web site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Book.

Comments

addy42283
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1007508

Dear Consumers,

I would like to sincerely apologize for the lack of service that you have experienced.

I would like to work with you to resolve any complaints. Please contact us at this phone number 1 (800)708-1020 or email us support@agorafinancial.com.

Thank you!

Andrea Michinski

Director of Customer Service

to addy42283 #1373675

Andrea,

I am a subscriber of both Agora and Bonner publications and in general have been very satisfied with the service I have received. However, I am having difficulty canceling a publication and receiving a refund for a recent purchase I made of the Weekly Wealth Alert.

Your service department has not been very responsive and I would appreciate any help that you may provide. I cannot get in touch with a manager in the service department. I have tried in vain for three days.

As a practical matter, this service will not work for me. I receive over 100 emails per day including many from Agora Financials that are not all are labeled so they stand out.

I will not be able to keep track of notices.

I made the purchase via phone on September 15th and was told I would receive a confirmation email of my purchase with details which never arrived. I assumed the person I spoke to forgot to record the purchase. I called on September 25th to cancel the order and was told I couldn’t cancel the order. First time I ever heard that an order could not be cancelled.

All I want is a refund.

Best, Lawrence A. White 2 Belvedere Ave, Cambridge MD 21613 410-901-1009 Mobile 410-245-4211

lol using the name william bonner...hey ..a *** *** with a sense of humor....