Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Aug 10

UPDATE>>This review is of Agora Financial ONLY--and the "BOTH" refers to this company and any Wall St. "Brokers" affiliated with or in support of this company. And "pissedconsumer" in subject/review title is in reference to their policies involving posting of reviews--I.E.-no options available to remove/edit content.

Update by user Aug 10

ATTN: Mr. President>>>

Original review posted by user Aug 09

ATTN: Mr TRUMP and whoever else is reading these reviews?!?!?

{{Redacted}} SCAM...to say the least! But that's ok, i have nothing left to lose but THEY have very MUCH to lose....God have mercy, because

I will NOT!!!

So I will proceed to take the Amtrak to DC and see what damage i can do with a simple poster board in FRONT of 808 St. Paul ST in Balitimore,MD!!!

And if i am too busy for that now then i am sure out of all others reading this review , there will be some willing to do the same!!! God have mercy, because WE will not!!!

Comments

DAVE WALKER

ATTN: PISSEDCONSUMER.COM>> I have already emailed you concerning this but am restating this here as well. Which is that I only need ONE review and was going to remove/edit a portion of this review but cannot find this option, but only ADDING more content!? So I would appreciate you contacting me ASAP concerning this, and i sincerely hope I do not to actually purchase/sign up for a payment plan here just to be able to edit my review????