414 views

These people are masters of word play. They will market a product to sound really really good.

That's about it. I have learned to read between the lines, and have subscribed to a few of their services. The ones that offered money back, they honored. However, they have been changing their game.

Emails to customer service are not returned. When you purchase a yearly subscription, you are automatically enrolled on auto renew. It is almost impossible to get off the auto-renew unless you get on the phone. THEY DON'T RESPOND TO EMAILS.

Calling customer service at Agora is like calling the cable company. Be prepared for a long wait time. I have a few subscriptions on the cheaper end that are informative. Getting those off the auto renew has been a chore.

A few months ago I purchased a "lifetime" subscription called the Crypto Alert for 3k. The email sent to me introducing this service listed a wide range of free reports, monthly reports, and extra bonus gifts I'd get if I signed up. The gifts included a 500 dollar ethereum "coin" (or credit), and a digital wallet called trezor. They kept announcing they were backlogged with their suppliers, so about 2 months into the subscription they send a check for 500 dollars.

Another month or two later, they send me a leather wallet. I thought it was a joke. After sending emails, with no response, I finally buckled down, and called the Customer line. After a long wait, the Customer rep.

proceeded to tell me that the email I was sent was a mistake, and that on the actual sign up page, the wallet was not listed. So it was basically my fault for not reading the fine print. So Buyer Beware. I will phase out my subscriptions.

They have been going through a lot of changes lately. Even The Crypto Alert has been handed off to some other "specialist" after 6 months of sign ups. Their high priced services...are quite overpriced IMO.

They have been boasting triple digit returns on cryptos, but honestly, anyone with half a brain has been getting triple digit returns on crypto currencies up until recently. There are services that have been doing the same for much less out there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Very simply, they offered to send a book when I subscribed to the service. Never received it and they do not respond to email...Will call and cancel subscription Monday.

Agora Financial Reviews