505 views
New Reviewer
1 comment
1.0

Over the past 6 months I subscribed to the 42 day retirement Plan. Since then I have been receiving recommendations that were made by the financial editor of the Agora Financial. From April 2018 to the present day I have been tracking the recommendations made by Mr Alan Knuckman. On average from the various recommendations, Mr Knuckman has picked winners ( stocks that made money) approximately 30% of the times. The remaining 70% have been all losers. He continues to send emails trying to entice more people to subscribe to his losing venture. He will never tell you (full disclosure) the complete story. He will only show you and tell you stories of those stocks that made money. I have written to him on at least 5 occasions indicating my displeasure with his services and the fact that he owes me $ 25,000 based on his bogus recommendations. I have never received a reply letter indicating when my $ 25,000 will be forthcoming. Here is an example of the letter I have sent but not received a reply.

Greetings Mr Knuckman (crook),

You are a crooked man! In case you do not know what that means the dictionary describes you as being a dishonest person, especially a sharper, swindler or thief.

Why don't you fully disclose the fact that these winning stocks represent ONLY about 30 % of your picks. The remaining 70% or so, are all losers! You have made recommendations that have lost people money. Now you try to entice people by ONLY showing them the limited stocks that made some money!!! Why not go full disclosure?? The reason is because you are a crook, a thief and a dishonest man!!

I am still waiting for the $ 25,000 YOU OWE ME!!! TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!

Regards,

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial 42-Day Retirement Plan Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Monetary Loss: $25000.

Preferred solution: Full refund.

Agora Financial Cons: Need to be stright about comany stop lieing, Being scammed and made a fool of, Do not disclose all requirements to purchase stock, This company is a complete scam.

Location: Penetanguishene, Ontario

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post Comment
#1569346

Your letter -- and documentation -- should be addressed to your home state's Attorney General (consumer fraud division) and your district's U.S. Attorney's Office.

Agora Financial Reviews

  1. 141 reviews
  2. 29 reviews
  3. 9 reviews
  4. 9 reviews
  5. 4 reviews
Agora Financial reviews