I ordered a book on August 8th for $4.95 today is September 15th. I have not gotten the book or my money back.

I would like to have the book " Endless Income " or my money back. My wife and I are living on social security and raising 2 grandkids so we are struggling just to make the bills.that $4.95 would pay for 1 of our grandkids lunch's for 1 week. We could really use that money back or the book.

I hope Agora Financial is not just another company that rip's off senior citizen's. I would like tom have the book but if it is just a scam then i would like to get back my $4.95 back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Book.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Service sucks.

Comments

What the book explains is how to get people to send you $4.95 for something you don't intend to provide. Too little to be sued or arrested, but enough to make one a millionaire if they can get 200,000 fools to fall for it.

One person in 1,500 in the U.S. ; that's all ....

to Anonymous #1561926

You'll be in for a nasty surprise when you find out that the $4.95 book also committed you to a $95+ subscription to a newsletter you will not find useful -- and that the time to cancel that subscription has conveniently expired...