Show reviews that mention
money subscription service refund credit card card scam email agora people
Filter review
Do not order anything from this company. It is never ending. The order was for a book for 4.95 shipping. They sneak in a subscription for $99.00 which after it is on your card claim it was a 30 day trial and the trial period is up. They will not refund any monies after...

Dear Consumers,

I would like to sincerely apologize for the lack of service that you have experienced.

I would like to work with you to resolve any complaints. Please contact us at this phone number 1 (800)708-1020 or email us support@agorafinancial.com.

Atlanta, Georgia
Agora Financial Book
fraud
Preferred solution
Full refund
I called them and told them to cancel my subscription over a year ago. They renewed it without my consent and used my credit card without my permission.When I called to find out why I was still getting the news letter,I was connected to a snotty pain in the ***, that...

Boynton Beach, Florida
Agora Financial Subscription
All of the above
Preferred solution
Full refund
After listening to an hour or more sales pitch I bought books which are nothing more than computer printer generated pamphlets & subscribed to 1 year subscription to Laissez Faire newsletter. Theweb site refured to reduce the subscription length from 2 years to 1...

Agora Financial Book
Poor customer service
Agora will advertise you to death, it clogs your inbox and is a waste of your time. They do not view your time as valuable!!! Yes it is a marketing company, but my time is valuable too!!!! You can not find their customer service phone number and they automatically...

Dear Consumers,

If you do not have time to watch a video or read our marketing sales letters we have a team of VIP subscription specialists that can assist you pick the subscription or membership that best fits your investment style.

Your VIP specialist can also help you customize your account and remove you from any marketing emails or free e-letter subscriptions.

I would like to work with you to resolve any complaints.

Thank you! Andrea Michinski Director of Customer Service

New Castle, Pennsylvania
Poor customer service
These *** lead you into a situation online where, by the time you discover their fish-wrapper news letter you want to know the cost of before you subscribe, you have no way of canceling the transaction. And the cost is $900 a year. And they have obviously omitted a way...

Dear Consumers,

I would hate for you to have to go any other avenue like the Better Business Bureau, however, at least the BBB gives me contact information.

On this site it is very difficult to connect with the customer to correct the situation. In many cases we have seen that the refund was already issued.

Andrea Michinski Director of Customer Service

Everett, Washington
Loss

Agora Financial - Why the long boring hour long presentation?

Why do I have to sit and listen for close to an hour just to get the name of the stock that you are talking about? Even if you were the best out there, I can't stand listening to the same facts over and over again. I have one playing right now and if it doesn't end quickly I'm just going to say no and move on. Most of us don't have this kind of time to simply sit and wait. Please do something or I and a few others are just going to "spam" you.

I totally agree Have decided you are crap Took my $3000 and leave me hanging I had / have absolutely no more insight to trade, than I did 5-6 mos. Ago You were glad to take my nonrefundable $3,000!!

Nancyann

Dear Consumers, If you do not have time to watch a video or read our marketing sales letters we have a team of VIP subscription specialists that can assist you to pick out the subscription or membership that best fits your investment style. All of our subscriptions have generous refund policies; this gives our customers a chance try out our subscriptions for a period of time at no risk and receive a refund.

Director of Customer Service

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK TO CLOSE THE AD AND IT WILL ASK IF YOU WANT TO STAY OR LEAVE PAGE. IF YOU STAY IT WILL GIVE YOU A WRITTEN VERSION. IF YOU CAN READ (DOUBTFUL) YOU CAN SKIM THE ARTICLE.

Zari
@PissedConsumer537443

Spoken like a true AGORA spokesman! They probably don't think most of us can read either?

Agora financial is a scam and is just a big conglomerate company that shares the same information under other names like Pennystock fortunes Sovereign society dr Douglass Campbell and so many other ***

View more comments (4)
Los Angeles, California

Agora Financial - False Advertisments/Breach of Contracts

I subscribed to their publication (Outstanding Investments) with a full 1 yr $49 'money back guarantee if I was not satisfied with the product. I wasn't & notified them of that fact & requested the promised refund. Yet, to date they have never sent it, even though I have repeatedly sent them copies of their promised guaranteed. This company publishes numerous other financial advisory products & is a marketer of riping off the public via not abiding by its own promises to the consumer. In my opinion, this company also needs to be investigated for fraudulent business practices & deceptive advertising. Bottom line: NEVER buy anything from Agora Financial

The email marketing scam sourced from the root of all there other scammers is AGORA Financial. No matter how many times you request your email to be removed from their system you will unknowingly receive another email from one of their other SCAMMERS.

Their emails are very deceptive, misleading and preposterous.

Can you imagine how much money they are making just from SCAMMING $49 out of 100 or 1 million hard working Americans? I hope their is an ATTORNEY out there who will take the time to bring a class action law suit against AGORA financial to bring justice for all who have been ripped off by these SCUM-BAGS.

He continues to send unwanted emails

Even after being locked never requested info fr him

Filed BBB complaints

Get daily unwanted emails from him

Report him to SEC

Dear Consumers,

I would like to work with each customer to resolve any complaints. Please contact us at this phone number 1 (800)708-1020 or email us support@agorafinancial.com.

Director of Customer Service

You idiots DESERVE what you got because you were chasing these get rick quick gimmicks pitched by these *** men. Next time, stop falling for scams and learn that there is no easy money to be made. These guys specifically target idiots like you.

I've been having the same problem I want my $49.00 refunded and to unsubscribe from their newsletters I've emailed customer service many times now and nothing. If I don't get it soon I'm traveling to Baltimore to visit them in person. Trust me they will be sorry if it comes to that.

The person who owns this Web site also owns dozens of other "Make Money Fast" and "Get Rich Quick" sites, and is a large-scale email spammer as well. If you actually fall for these schemes and you really believe the "guarantees" and "promises" they make you...well, there's a saying about a sucker born every minute.

(Did you seriously expect a Get Rich Quick spammer to return your money once you gave it to him? Really?)

@PissedConsumer887522

You know what they say 'if it sound too good to be true, it's usually a scam.'

#831975

Please learn that these types of presentations are "get rich quick and easy" for those marketing to you. They play on your greed. Allow your common sense to click in and protect you from these opportunists

@PissedConsumer831975

This is a product of a SPAM ARTIST ! These people are paid thousands of dollars to convince you to deposit money into their accounts !

I think it would be a really good idea to have people write to their representatives and complain so that they would pass a law the prohibits any one who writes such lies as Consumer Fraud ! I am sure that it would not convince ever one that it would work, but it does not cost a fortune to at least give it a try !

After all, you have voted that person into office to protect his constituents and that is THEIR JOB !

View more comments (32)
ID
#201221 Review #201221 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tucson, Arizona